Dispose of old, redundant, surplus or used school furniture
Figures to make your eyes water:
- Approximately 700,000 tonnes of waste is being dumped to landfill from the educational sector alone - a huge cost to the educational sector, you as a taxpayer and the environment.
- On average each student generates 21kg of waste each and every year - how much will landfill cost your school, parents and environment?
- 72% Of schools waste is disposed of at landfill sites - how can we help you to reduce landfill?
- By 2020 the government and taxpayers will face fines of up to £180 million per year if landfill targets are not met - how much education would this pay for?
- According to ONS (Office of National Statistics) we have less than 7 years landfill capacity left in the UK - that's roughly equivalent to 3 times Lake Windermere - scary.
Read 'Charlie the Chair' and 'Donate your used school furniture' to see how you can help prevent landfill.
Did you know that staff time, awareness and funding were cited as being the main barriers to improved environmental performance?
Zoot offer a school furniture disposal solution without costing the earth....
- Little or no staff time required
- No awareness or experience required on your behalf - simply tell us your school furniture problem and we'll find you an effective solution leaving you to concentrate on teaching.
- Funding - what funding? Our services are currently free of charge.
A solution that
- Will reduce the uncalled for and unnecessary dumping of some 700,000 tons of redundant furniture and equipment into landfill every year from the educational sector alone.
- Provides effective asset management (your school furniture and equipment) and adhers to government guidelines, and Zoot believe soon to be directives.
- Is cost effective with little or no skip, labour or landfill charges.
- Can change the attitude of our 'throw away' society.
Dispose of your old school furniture the Zoot Way - for free and:
To arrange to have your redundant items collected for free simply let us know what you need to dispose of below and we will be in touch.
- Enhance your schools reputation by actively recycling your redundant items
- Make your organisation more Eco friendly
- Help reduce landfill
- Save time, money and resources
- Make school furniture more sustainable
- Help another organisation save money
- School staff can concentrate on teaching - your area of expertise, whilst taking advantage of Zoots expertise in office and school furniture
- Simple, straight forward and free of charge
- Somebody, somewhere can reuse your redundant items - we hope to find them for you!
By completing this form you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions that apply to this area of the site.