Go directly to:
Buy now and save
Discounted Display and Presentation
Simply keep a note of the page and product codes and 'phone us for availability.
Terms and Conditions - Sell it!/ Buy it! - Used
1 In the Buy it! - Used section items are offered by Sellers for sale at a fixed or open to offers price. The seller is obliged to sell the items at the agreed price to buyers who meet the seller's terms. Unless otherwise agreed by us with the seller in advance in writing, the price of any items sold are displayed exclusive of any delivery charges, customs and excise duty, VAT and other taxes which may be applicable.
2 Participants may express an interest to purchase an item in the Buy it! - Used section by taking a note (or copy and pasting) the product(s) reference number and completing the Buy it! - Used form.
3 The seller's listing of an item in the Buy it! - Used section constitutes an offer to each participant to purchase the item at a price subsequently agreed between the buyer and the seller. A seller may retract an item listed in the Buy it! - Used section at any time but is bound by any offers accepted prior to the retraction.
4 Unless otherwise agreed with the Seller, the Buyer is responsible for collecting or arranging delivery of any item purchased through the Buy it! - Used section.
5 Zoot Educational Furniture is not an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. Zoot Educational Furniture provides a venue for sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Save where Zoot Educational Furniture acts as a seller, Zoot Educational Furniture is not involved in the actual transaction between sellers and buyers and is not the agent of and has not authority for either, for any purpose. Accordingly, the contract formed at the close of a sale is solely between buyer and seller. The enforcement of any contractual obligations arising out of the completion of a transaction is the responsibility of buyers and sellers party to that transaction. Zoot Educational Furniture is not obliged to mediate between parties or enforce or execute fulfilment of any contract. Buyers and sellers use the Site and the Services at their own risk.
B. Conditions relating specifically to Sellers
1. Seller's Obligations with respect to Listing Items
1.1 Sellers Warranties. By listing an item in the Buy it!- Used section:
1.1.1 You represent a warrant to prospective buyers that: (a) you are the true owner of the item or are properly authorised to sell the item by the true owner and are able to transfer good title to the item free from any third party claims, liens or encumbrances; and (b) the listing is accurate, current and complete and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive;
1.1.2 Unless we have agreed with you in advance and in writing to the contrary, you represent and warrant to Zoot Educational Furniture that: (a) you are representing an office/ educational establishment that is established in the United Kingdom; (b) the items you are selling are physically located in the United Kingdom at the time of sale. In any event, you represent and warrant to Zoot Educational Furniture that the item is safe.
1.2 Compliance with Applicable Law
You further warrant that the sale or distribution of the item is not in breach of applicable law (including, where items are sold internationally, the law of the destination country). This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that (a) any items sold are safe, (b) any items sold bear a "CE" mark where required by applicable law, (c) any items sold are appropriately packaged and labelled as required by applicable law, (d) any items sold otherwise comply with all applicable law regarding their sale. You will audit the products that you sell on a regular basis (at least monthly) to ensure ongoing compliance with this obligation. You will also advise us of any age or other restrictions that apply to the sale of any products that you sell.
2. Seller's Fees
2.1 By listing an item on the Second Hand Area, you agree to pay the fees plus VAT as applicable.
2.2 All fees are in Great British Pounds Sterling unless stated otherwise. The Fee may vary in the future. You should check the fees and terms each time you participate in an auction or Fixed Price Sale.
2.3 VAT on seller fees. The seller fees are subject to VAT where applicable and will be paid by the seller at the time of payment of the corresponding fees.
3. You and the Buyer are responsible for arranging the collection of payment from the Buyer. Zoot Educational Furniture takes no responsibility for non-payment.
4. You and the Buyer are responsible for arranging the collection or delivery of the item to the Buyer. Zoot Educational Furniture takes no responsibility for non-delivery.
5. By listing an item(s) on the Sell it! form you authorise Zoot Educational Furniture to give your contact details to the Buyer.
C. Conditions relating specifically to Buyers
1. Buyer's fees. Although Zoot Office Furniture does not currently charge buyers any fees to use the Services and the Site, it reserves its right to do so in the future.
2. Buyers and bidders must not use the Services or the Site in the contravention of any applicable law nor permit or assist others to do so.
3. Inspection of items. Buyers must inspect any items purchased from a seller immediately upon receipt to ensure that it accords with any description given by the seller in the item's listing and to ensure that the product is safe.
4.You and the Seller are responsible for arranging the payment to the Seller. Zoot Educational Furniture takes no responsibility for non-payment
5. You and the Seller are responsible for arranging the collection or delivery of the item. Zoot Educational Furniture takes no responsibility for non-delivery.
6. By expressing an interest in an item from the Buy it! - Used section and completing the form you authorise Zoot Educational Furniture to give your contact details to the Seller.